The Software Engineering Institute has developed the Capability Maturity Model (CMM) to help companies evaluate their software development process. The model defines 5 levels of organizational 'maturity' that indicate effectiveness in delivering quality software.
It is geared for large organizations. However, many of the QA processes involved are appropriate to any organization, and if reasonably applied can be helpful. GCCOE can help you for process improvement in your area's.
GCCOE can help your Organisation in the following areas:
- Software Engineering Procedures and Policy Manual
- Software Requirements Document
- Software Design Documents
- Interface Control Documents
- Software Test Plans
- Software Coding Standards
- Software Release Procedures
- Configuration Management Procedures
We Offer Services in the areas of Career Oriented Travels & Tours for the Students and Corporate Employees.
Our Strong Training Division can enrich your technical skills to meet the Industry expectation.